FRENCH EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURER IN CHOCOLATE
NOVACHOC or TECHNOLOGY & TRADITION
Located in the town of Benfeld in Bas-Rhin in Alsace. We propose technological solutions for professional equipment all the while keeping to the true tradition of chocolate.
Founded in 1998, our company mainly works with artisans, master craftsmen and small industries. Our machines (enrobing, cooling tunnels, tempering, melters, air ovens, automation ...) are entirely designed and manufactured by our team, from scratch, under strict European norms.
MANUFACTURING PROCESS CONTROL
Our production tools allow us to even cut and fold stainless steel and machine & weld various parts.Our technicians carry out the whole production cycle from A to Z (electricity, cold systems, settings, tests ...). This perfect knowledge of our products ensures a responsive and efficient After Sales Service…
CORPORATE CULTURE & DEVELOPMENT
Our aim is simple, satisfy our clients and build loyalty.
- supplying quality long-life products together with top level service anywhere in the world
- following the trend of your business to constantly adapt and create new products
- studying special requests to develop a tool to meet your expectations
- developing tools which will make daily work easier, but always in accordance with your raw-materials and culinary traditions
- being responsive and efficient
CUSTOMER PERSONNALISED SERVICE
- Advice on the choice of equipment to suit your production goals
- We supply all the technical information & know-how required to add our machines to your current layout.
- Delivery, start-up, set up & settings and training always carried out by our in-house team